Thursday, February 2, 2012

Menace In Venice

Our first shoot of the trip was with Michael Keye for Keye Bondage Images . This would be my third time shooting with Michael, but it would be Ludella's first. I was anxious to see what sort of scenarios that Michael had cooked up for us!

The first scenario was pretty funny. Apparently, Ludella had picked me up at a lesbian bar, and I was bringing her back to my place for a little fun. Let me just say that it was totally ridiculous, and lots & lots of fun! Here's a funny candid....

Afterwards, we headed over to Venice Beach. I had actually scheduled a tarot reading for that evening, so we decided to just head over there to grab some food & walk around for a bit. 

 We found a coffee house close to where we parked & decided to eat there. The place was cool, the food was good & they had awesome cup sleeves, lol.

 We walked around for a bit until 6:30 finally rolled around, and I headed to the bookstore for my reading. I'm not going to go into detail about it, because it's private & personal, but I will say that I am very glad that I went. The reader gave me a lot of clarity, which is what I was hoping for, and I do feel better about the situation that I'm in. There's a long road ahead of me, but for once, I feel some hope. I haven't felt that in a long long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment