Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Longest Day on My Way to L.A.

So, after a brief break at home, I left for Los Angeles on January 31st. It was going to be a quick trip, but I was meeting Ludella Hahn out there, so that was going to be awesome! Ludella & I have traveled together in the past, and I was really excited to see her again.

My day didn't start too incredibly early on Tuesday. My flight was only leaving at 3pm, so I didn't have to rush around in the morning, like I usually did, lol. I woke up, finished gathering my things together, and went to pick up Jeremy so that he could take me to the airport. I arrived on time, boarded my flight, and was on my way to Phoenix so that I could change planes & finally head to L.A. Ludella's flight was arriving about 4 hours before mine, so I was super anxious to get there. Not to mention, the flight to L.A. is pretty long. Get me off this plane!! LOL.....

I FINALLY made it to L.A. and Ludella was waiting for me in the baggage claim area. Like I mentioned above, the flight was long and unfortunately, it gave me a lot of time to think, and over think the things that are going on in my life. I did have a little bit of a breakdown in the Phoenix airport, but was ok once I got on the plane. I held it together until I got to baggage claim, and once I saw Ludella I just crumpled. Ludella gave me a big hug & I sat there for a minute until I felt better enough to grab my bags & head to the rental car place. 

We made our way to the rental place, got our car, and then headed out to Corona. We were both shooting with Michael Keye for  Keye Bondage Images the next day, and since we had a 10am start time, it was best that we stayed out there for the night. We checked into out hotel, grabbed some food at a local diner & finally went to bed. This was seriously one of the longest days that I have had in quite a while.....

1 comment:

  1. 午夜美女福利直播間
    午夜福利美女視頻網
    午夜福利美女視頻網
    成人午夜免費聊天室
    成人午夜免費聊天室
    開放的交友聊天室
    開放的交友聊天室
    免費真人黃播直播平台
    免費真人黃播直播平台
    台灣真人秀福利視頻
    同城約會交友e夜情免費視頻聊天室Q播亂倫人妻電影歐美性愛電影愛薇兒色情網站
    超碰免費視頻在線觀看台灣真愛旅舍聊天室三級片電影網站日本成人網日本色情影片
    97超碰免費視頻人人操明星視頻社區真人秀午夜聊天室在線AV色情高清電影色情卡通影片
    同城情人網可樂視頻社區破解免費聊天室你懂的夜吧性色影院A片成人網色情聊天
    qq同城交友聊天室明星不雅視頻三色午夜免費聊天室看免費成人電影去哪個網站色情a片

    ReplyDelete