Thursday, January 19, 2012

Florida Wrap-up

On Sunday we made our way back to Whitney's house so that Serene & I could film a custom with her, and also Serene wanted to do a few clips for Bound Beauties with both of us. Sydney Screams4u was also there, hanging out & shooting, and with all of the socializing we did, it actually felt like an afternoon off, lol.

 We finished up our scenes, and then Serene & I headed back to our hotel. We had Monday off, as well, but we still had to get up & check out & then head back down to Tampa. Monday ended up being a lazy shopping day for us. We went to a few vintage/thrift stores in Orlando, and at the one, Serene found a cute bullet bra & a few pair of stockings, and I found quite a few pair of stockings in some really awesome colors! I'm dying to do a shoot in them!! We then headed down to Tampa & went to the International Plaza mall near the airport. Serene was on a mad quest for a pair of flats (I know, I know) & I just wanted to nose around. Serene found her flats, and a pair of jeans, and I found a few things of my own. One of them being a very cute Betsey Johnson winter hat. We grabbed some dinner & then headed to our hotel. We had a long day ahead of us on Tuesday. We were shooting with JWTies most of the day, and we had a pretty lengthy car ride, too.

The shoot with JW went really well, and it hardly seemed like we worked for 3 hours. Catherine Fox was there to shoot with us, which was a nice surprise, and we also shot with a nice model named Ms. Malice. We did some tickling scenes, and even did a super heroine scene, which was cool. We finished up, put our stuff in the car, and headed back to Tampa. I was flying back home in the morning, and Serene had quite a drive back home to NC.

All in all our Florida trip was a success. We didn't get as booked up as I had hoped we would, but no one canceled on us either, which was cool. This was first time that Serene & I spent any sort of real time together that wasn't working, and I must say that it was really nice getting to know her better! I'm really glad that we decided to do this trip, and I hope that we will be able to travel together again, in the future. Serene is such a genuinely nice person & such a breath of fresh air. I considered her a friend before this trip, and afterwards I definitely consider her to be someone who is very close to me. I love you Serene!!!!

1 comment: